Friday 17 January 2014

My Story

Hi Friends!

This is Suman here. I have been on obese since my childhood. I have tried different methods like Slimming Centres, Gym, Dieting etc. These gave me results but it was only temporary. Because of my life style, I have put on more weight than I lost. I have crossed century(105 kgs).

I have come across a nutrition centre where they have guided me and helped me to reduce my weight by maintaining the nutrition and energy levels of my body.



I am feeling energetic like never before. I have lost 11 amazing kilos in 2  months.:)

Friends I am happy to share with you that this nutrition helps in

  • Weight Gain
  • Weight Loss
  • Weight Management
  • Healthy Nutrition for our Body

For any queries please contact me 

Email: Sumanwellness@gmail.com
Phone: 07680080009

1 comment:

  1. Very inspirational and very correct what you wrote. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete